An easy to understand valuable book to help you cope with menopause
Menopause – Digital Copy
60% of Australian women in menopause suffering with an unwanted side effects! You need to be armed!
Find out what natural and alternative options are available to you with this easy to read, common sense ebook.
In this ebook Sam covers :
- hormone changes in menopause so you better understand your body
- foods that you can eat to help your body manage menopause
- alternative options such as acupuncture, reiki etc and their benefits in menopause
- The pros and cons of bio-identical hormones, HRT or natural supplements so you can make a decision that best suits you.
Menopause is a natural occurence in women's lives where they go from being fertile to infertile. In many countries it is celebrated as a right of passage and signals the woman becoming " wise" . However for many it is a struggle, filled with sleepless nights, hot flushes and weight gain.
- About to enter or going through menopause
- A woman between 45-55 years old?
- Struggling to find energy to achieve anything in your day
- Finding it hard to lose weight?
- Experiencing changing periods?
- Having hot feelings or flushes?
- Have a low sex drive?
- Body aches and pains
If you are in menopause then YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK!
- Why your hormones change during this time
- What common symptoms women experience
- How you can manage them drug free
- Options other than supplementation (acupuncture, massage)
Written by natural medicine hormone expert Sam Beau Patrick for women going through the change of life.
"I came to Sam with bad anxiety, depression and hormonal imbalance.
Sam’s put me on the right path with diet, lifestyle changes and supplements. I don’t know how to thank her as she changed my life!"
Susanne Menopausal lady
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.