Why would you go on a retreat with Sam Beau Patrick?
Firstly I want you to know that my first priority is that YOU have fun and a fabulous experience.
I would love you to also reconnect with food, nature and love. Which sounds complicated in a blog but is easy to do at a retreat.
Hi, my name is Sam and I have been a health promoter and healer for many years. I started off as a nurse but for the last 13 years have had my own natural medicine and life coaching clinic on the Gold Coast Australia. I am trained in nutrition, naturopathy and herbalism.
Over the last 5 years I have been doing more speaking, life coaching and retreat work. I am passionate about offering more retreats as they are a perfect opportunity for you to leave your every day life and make real shifts in your life. With retreats the transformations and changes you experience can be profound. For many it is the time when something “clicks” and decisions about food, or relationships or health are made a lot easier.
Retreats are also a wonderful time for you to stop, reflect and relax. Let someone else cook you nourishing meals, let someone else make your bed. Just relax and focus on your own nourishment. It’s a perfect opportunity to replenish.
During the retreat you will:
- Enjoy healthy nourishing meals prepared by someone else.
- Eat the best local produce, fresh full of vitamins and cooked with love and care.
- Be able to relax and let your body chill. There will be no house work as someone else will do it for you and a massage or two.
- Be able to reflect on your life and introduce small improvements when you go home
- Reignite your senses and reconnect with your inner self
- Be able to relax and heal with caring support, hands on body work and serene environments.
- Have your senses reignited through various FUN activities enriching your sight, smell, touch, taste and hearing.
This year I have planned a few retreats based around my nourishment philosophies; feed your body, mind and soul and you will feel immense satisfaction, joy and calm. Find out more here.