Serves 1 ♥ 5 Mins Prep ♥ 10 Mins Cooking Time ♥ 327 Cal per serve
Benefits: High Omega 3, High Antioxidants, High Folate, High Protein, High Vitamins
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg
- Lemon Juice
- Rock salt and cracked pepper
- Cut avocado in half.
- Remove stone and scoop out the middle of the avocado. Make a nice well.
- Either mix egg, or place directly into one side of the avocado.
- Place on a baking tray and put the avocado egg into a hot oven (200°C-220°C). Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, cracked pepper and rock salt.
Nutrition (*per serve)
Calories 327 Cal
Fat Total 30.9g
Fat Saturated 8.0g
*Recipe serves one
For more recipes check out my 8 week life transformation program.