Spring is the time for new expressions and new growth.
It’s a time to let go of old patterns and adopt new ones…
I am sure that is why we have seasons…
To go into a hibernation of sorts, go to bed earlier in winter, eating warming foods, to emerge in Spring with a new VIM & VIBE!
New commitments to health…
A refocused plan on how we can be the BEST versions of ourselves.
That is why I am offering my next retreat in tropical
>> Port Douglas, Queensland 25 – 29th October <<<
It’s a creative and innovation retreat.
Whilst I have pitched it for business owners, fitness experts or people wanting to write their best seller, it is for anyone who wants clarity.
Why go on this retreat:
- It’s time to honour yourself and have time away
- It’s an opportunity to be out of the fish bowl you live in (remember fish can’t see the water they are swimming in) and have perspective.
- It’s an opportunity to recharge and be inspired by the beautiful tropics of far north Queensland
- It’s an opportunity for us to work closely together helping you unravel your messages inside
- It’s a chance to connect your head with your heart and come up with your future plans, your message or a business venture, or just to sit in silence
- It’s a time for you to heal or simply relax
If you haven’t read about the retreat you can do so here.
There is accommodation on site for those who get in quick, or you can stay nearby at one of the many resorts.
We will be heading to Mossman Gorge on the second day to connect with nature and explore the start of the Great Daintree.
You will also being doing exciting activities such as art therapy to discover your hidden unconscious blocks or fears.
I will show you over three days how to write your message and what format that may take for you. It may just be a huge letter to yourself, or it maybe the next best seller.
There are many “how to write a book” courses out there. This is so much more than that and for a fraction of the cost… and you get to work with me.
As places are limited and I would love to have you along.